409 Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Car RamRod
Car RamRod

New Member from Mauriceville Empty New Member from Mauriceville

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 am
Hey everybody (all three of you at the moment), I'm Jarrod from the big city of Mauriceville. I've been into cars and trucks since I was a kid. I've always been a Dodge Ram guy, but I like them all. Here are few of the vehicles that I currently have:

My daily driver is a 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Nothing too interesting here, I've managed to leave it mostly stock. The only modifications I've done were add Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and 35" Cooper S/T MAXX. It's got the 5.7 Hemi, 8 speed and 3.21s and still manages to pull whatever I need it to.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_3313
Before and after:
New Member from Mauriceville Img_3411

It pulls a 23' Baja extremely well. I purchased the boat last year in Missouri and had to tow it home through the Ozarks, never had any issues.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_4311

The truck squats a lot more with this heavy car hauler, even when empty, but once again still pulls well.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6416

Here's a before and after of the Jeep project. 1999 Cherokee Sport with a 4.0, 4x4 with a 4 speed auto. Short list of mods, 5.5" lift, 35" Goodyear MTRs with Kevlar, 4.88 gears, SYE, lockers, frame stiffeners, bumpers, armor. I know this is more of a truck site, but if anyone is interested I'd be happy to provide more details.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_5910

A few pics of me putting it through the ringer last month at Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area in Gilmer, TX.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6412
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6413
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6414
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6415

Here's the '99 Cherokee Sport with my latest ride, a '98 Cherokee Classic. No big plans for this one, I just enjoy driving it like it is.
New Member from Mauriceville Fullsi10

Here is my pride and joy. 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.2 that I bought back in '05 when I was 15. I've managed to keep it all of these years, but's been sitting for a while and I've since sold the wheels. I'll get it back to it's prime one of these days.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6610New Member from Mauriceville Img_6611

And here are a couple of previous trucks. '08 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with a Hemi, leveled with all terrains, intake, Moe's ported throttle body, exhaust and a tune. It ran good for what it was.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6612

'01 Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins. It was short lived, the fun wore off pretty quick.
New Member from Mauriceville Img_6613

I'm looking forward to seeing this forum grow, there's an awesome truck culture around the SETX area and I would love to see more people get involved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum