409 Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dearchristopher
dearchristopher
Admin
http://chris-roach.com

Newest member of 409Trucks, the forum itself!  Empty Newest member of 409Trucks, the forum itself!

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 am
Well...we done went off and created a forum.
if you've never used a forum, it's like Facebook but...older.

And less forwards from your aunt/mom/grandma/weird uncle.

Excited to see how you guys use this, hope it gains steam. Go post build threads of your trucks now!
Car RamRod
Car RamRod

Newest member of 409Trucks, the forum itself!  Empty Re: Newest member of 409Trucks, the forum itself!

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:52 am
Thanks for putting this site together! I like the FB pages, but tend to enjoy forums better. Typically you're getting more detailed information and by posting in specific forums the posts stay organized. It's always nice to go back and look at older threads and I receive a lot if inspiration from browsing through builds.

I know there is a ton of truck knowledge throughout the SETX area and would really like to see some growth on here. It's not often that you have a group of enthusiasts from so many different styles that come together. But the people in this area seem to mesh well regardless of whether you're in a sky high truck, slammed SUV or a race truck that'll blow the doors off of half the sports cars in the area.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum